- Flexible medical probe
- for near infrared spectroscopy
- Cross section converter -
- light guide row of glass fiber
- FBG-based strain sensor with
- integrated temperature compensation
- Silica light guide, one channel with
- metal hose and FSMA plug
- FBG-based temperature sensor
- calibrated up to 700°C
- Tailor-made fiber optic light guide solutions
- and fiber optic sensors
engionic Fiber Optics GmbH has been designing and manufacturing tailor-made fiber optic light guide solutions and fiber optic sensors for more than three decades. The customer-specific products are used, among other things, in power plant monitoring, medical technology and industrial process monitoring.
The added value for our customers lies in the consistent support, starting with the development of the prototypes, to the start-up of the series production and then to the continuous optimization of the products and the manufacturing costs.
engionic Fiber Optics, thanks to its many years of experience, has been perfectly aligned to the needs of industrial customers who integrate the fiber optic components into their overall solutions. Product traceability, quality management and delivery reliability are part of the corporate DNA.
engionic Fiber Optics GmbH is part of the engionic Group.
- Processing of different fiber materials as a single fiber or fiber bundles (plastic, glass and silica glass)
- Assembly of single fibers and fiber bundles in cables up to approx. 100m length
- Single mode assembly with FC/APC and LC/APC connection
- Production of cross-section converters with slit width from 100µm
- Manufacturing of angular head arrangements in metal and plastic
- Production of concentric arrangements with multiple rings
- Processing of various protective hose materials (stainless steel with and without braiding, plastic, metal, plastic-coating)
- Processing of metal-coated fibers (Cu, Al, or Au)
- Bonding, especially for high-temperature applications
- Laser welding
- Ovens for adhesive curing and testing
- Custom-specific development of optical solutions for technical measurement
- Regularly participation in development and research projects on special light guide arrangements and sensor developments in medicine and industry
- Usage of worldwide leading fs-laser-written FBGs from the market leader and sister company engionic Femto Gratings GmbH
- High R&D competence for the development of customer specific sensor solutions
- Adaptation of existing standard sensor concepts to customer specific environmental and technical requirements
- Cost efficient volume production from the FBG manufacturing to the ready-to-use sensor
- Housing of FBG sensors in a vast range of designs and materials
- In-house high precision mechanical workshop
- High precision temperature sensor calibration from -40°C to 700°C
- Calibration of strain sensors in various designs
- Connectorization for all common connector types
- Absolute residue free and highly stable packing of fibers according to customer requirements
- Annealing as well as cabling and jacketing options for long length
- Broad range of glueing, crimping and welding technologies available
- Combination of FBG sensors with vacuum feedthroughs
- In-house mechanical workshop with conventional and CNC-supported turning and milling technology
- Production of light guide accessories such as lens attachments, air-cooled lances, pressure barriers and probes with optical windows
Members of engionic Group
engionic Fiber Optics GmbH has been designing and manufacturing tailor-made fiber optic light guide solutions and fiber optic sensors since 1992.
engionic Femto Gratings GmbH is the first commercial manufacturer of Fiber Bragg Gratings based on a complex and highly automated fs-laser inscription process.
engionic CNC GmbH is specialized in the production of CNC components, made with an exceptionally high level of precision and quality.